Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Most recent CAT scans...

The past six months have been filled with CAT scans. Every doctor wants to constantly see what's going on inside of me. As I've mentioned before, there are several ways to administer the contrast needed for the images (by mouth, IV, or enema). Let's review the "by mouth" part in my most recent CAT scans...

February -- drank two big cups of chalky, thick...gross, crap

April -- drank two big cups of crap mixed with Crystal Light. Not great, but at least no vomiting.

May -- drank two big cups of water. That's it...just plain water! Wow.

Today -- as I walked in, the technician said, "why don't you just chug that bottle of Gatorade you have?" (I brought it with me for after the scan.) What??? Drink the orange, wholesomey goodness known as Gatorade??? Those of you who know me, know that this was not a problem!!

Judging by the progression of my scans (by my calculations) my next CAT scan most likely will consist of me being served a couple of Captain Morgans and Coke as Ashley Judd and Keira Knightly operate the CAT scan machine...

No comments: