Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy, busy bee...

Well, I'm in my fourth week of working full-time. Sorry, i haven't updated the blog recently, but working full-time takes up so much time. Last year, all I had to worry about was taking my pills before I got the urge to vomit or making it to the sink when I didn't get the pills in time. Now, there is a need to set aside time for grocery shopping, laundry, etc. It's tough to fit it all in! I haven't been too tired at work. Naps are a thing of the past (except on weekends!)

Since I returned to full-time, I ended my leave donation program at work. It is good to be back, but I still have doctor appointments to get to. So, I end up taking leave without pay. That's not great, but what can you do? To make matters worse, check out my next blog!

No comments: