Saturday, May 30, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

I'm doing what I do after all my surgeries. Sleep. I figure the more I sleep, the more my body doesn't require any energy and it can all go towards healing me. Also, I get bored to death and I only want to be put in a coma and wake up when I'm fine. If I can't be out exercising, what's the point of anything? :-)

I'm a little sore in my neck, but not too bad. The part that is bumming me out is that I have a big patch over my neck. Normally, it would not be a problem whatsoever. However, in 6 days I get my photos taken for my Colondar calendar. So, instead of looking good for that photo shoot, wasn't able to workout for the past 8 weeks. My muscles deteriorated on my right side to be visibly smaller than on the left. This was due to the brain impulses not getting to the muscles at all. It was like they had died. So, no muscles and a big patch on my neck. Won't I look adorable? :-(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You will look great!

womenwithcancer said...

They do amazing things with Photoshop these days, right? : ) Just kidding! You'll look great and the important thing is the surgery is behind you. This is temporary! You'll be back to working out in no time... Sara

Eve! said...

Vandelay! Cool blog. I wish I had blogged more during all my surgeries. but I didn't. In any case, i will link our blogs. Evelyn