Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update from Shawn

[Shawn's friend posting on his behalf to keep you updated]

Hi everyone,

Shawn wanted you to know that he is currently at Georgetown University Hospital. He has been in and out of the hospital since November 30th when he had the catheter inserted (see previous post for more details). Shawn likes to receive and read your text messages, but asks that you refrain from leaving him voicemails. Also, he is not receiving email or Facebook messages. Thanks.

13 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Shawn, you are in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything you need. Get well soon!

Melissa said...

I miss you and want to visit you, but you haven't answered my texts. Please text me if you are up for visitors.

chaoticfamily said...

Will keep you in my prayers. My Dad has his surgery tomorrow! Again found your blog via the colon website.

Erinne

David McCluskey said...

Thinking of you! Get the hell out of there already!

The Lynch Family said...

Shawn, we are thinking of you.

blackthought said...

Shawn your are in my prayers

Kori said...

Shawn, I hope that you feel better soon and get out of that hospital! I'm thinking of you from Chicago, sending my thoughts and prayers.

Whitney said...

Felt,
We're thinking about you too. Get better, man.
Sarge

Whitney said...

Felt,
We're thinking about you too. Get better, man.
Sarge

Maddox Rick Young said...

Shawn you are in my prayers!!

Bekah said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Shawn.

raiderdom said...

Shawn,
I knew you were in trouble. For some reason that I can't explain I never checked your blog for an update on your situation. I feel a fool Shawn. I'm sorry buddy. Rest in peace my friend. You have touched so many and will be part of me forever. Go Panthers!
Your friend Dom