Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lights, camera, action...

As I mentioned in a previous post, I participated in another 48 Hour Film Project last weekend. (see more about the film project at 48hourfilm.com ) Our film screened at the Silver Spring AFI Theater on Friday night and I think it went over fairly well. So, we have a shot at making the 20 "best of" to be screened later this month. (Our film made the cut last year.)

After our screening on Friday, I was walking back from the restroom and I was stopped not once, but twice by a lady and a girl who both wanted to tell me that they thought I was "creepy" in my role. Gotta love that, I guess... I only had three lines...how creepy could I have been? Maybe I'm creepy just normally! :-) See for yourself, as the film can be viewed online at:

http://www.tohubohuproductions.com/all_roads.html

1 comment:

Katie Mac said...

um, you are creepy in that movie.