Saturday, May 24, 2008

In the round...

99 hypodermic needles of blood thinner on the wall
99 hypodermic needles of blood thinner
You take one down; shoot it into your belly
98 hypodermic needles of blood thinner on the wall

I now have 99 days of blood thinner remaining in my program of six months to remove the blood clot in my lung. I hate doing it each day, but there's no other choice, so...oh well. It's getting harder in the past few weeks because the months of shots have now developed hard lumps of black and blue in my abdomen. The hard part is finding a soft spot somewhere.

I'll be glad when this is all over...looks like right around Labor Day. Let's see...this is Memorial Day weekend. So, I guess I'm allowed to wear white pants for the entire duration of my shots!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I laughed out loud.