Tuesday, January 13, 2009

End of Chemo/Cancer Party!

Hey Everyone!

As most of you know, 2008 SUCKED for me. Well, 2009 is better by far. I ended chemotherapy, Pitt is #1 in basketball, and I was selected as a calendar model. What's next??? I'll tell you what's next...

My end of chemo party! If you are in town, I'd love for you to be there.

Date:Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time:6:30pm - 9:30pm
Location:Crystal City Sports Pub (3rd floor)
Street:529 23rd Street South
City/Town:Arlington, VA 22202

We have the entire top floor (non-smoking...no cancer sticks) of the Crystal City Sports Pub. The Pitt/Depaul game will be on the big screens and I'll have some appetizer trays there. Meals and drinks can be purchased, too.

Here is the website for directions and menus and such: http://www.ccsportspub.com/

Let me know if you plan on coming (unless you already confirmed on Facebook), so I have an idea of the size of our group. amvandelay@gmail.com

When does softball start?????

Shawn

No comments: