Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anyone get the license plate...

For the first time since my chemo back in the winter, I was totally wiped out by it. I was in the hospital on Friday and everything was okay. Saturday and Sunday had me connected to my "take home" chemo IV pack. Saturday evening was fine...I was over at a friend's house for dinner (yummy filet mignon) and wasn't doing too badly. Sunday was even okay for dinner (this time pork chops and applesauce)...until later. I was planning on seeing a movie, but I couldn't. I was simply too tired. That tired feeling lasted the next two days. I was not really able to get off the couch much. I was tired but not sleepy, so I was on nerve pills. My sleep patterns were all messed up.

Tonight was a meeting of my running group. I did NOT feel like going at all, but I went anyway. Instead of running, I walked a mile and a half. I actually felt a little better after the walk than before. I hope this means I'm on my up-swing and I'll be good for the next nine days! Need I say it? Chemo sucks...

No comments: