Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scan completed...

The last time I was at Georgetown for a CAT scan, they had me use all three methods of administering contrast. This time I only had to do it orally and via I.V. They spared me the enema. Whew! But, the I.V. is the one that makes you feel warm in your groin area, so I wasn't sure if I pee'd myself or not until afterwards (I did not.)

Anywhoo...here is a photo a tech gave me from my scan. As you can see...the hands and feet are starting to develop. Wait a second...this can't be my photo. I'm not even dating anyone. There had to be a mix-up. I'll ask my doctor tomorrow when I have my appointment.

3 comments:

Jen Bretsch said...

Very funny!

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you and praying the scans went well. It was great seeing you Friday- hope you stayed warm! =)

CalvinHobbes said...

"the one that makes you feel warm in your groin area, so I wasn't sure if I pee'd myself or not until afterwards" - - thanks again for this insight. When Katie had a scan she didn't know how I knew this would happen until I explained that your blog is both inspirational and educational.