Monday, July 21, 2008

The water weight is all gone...

I finally lost all the water weight I gained from surgery (about 25 lbs.) That's the good news. The bad news is that I didn't stop and now I'm down 10 additional lbs of muscle. This just sucks! In the past 10 months, I have lost 75 lbs. 15 with this surgery...15 with that chemo...etc. Besides Jared from Subway, who loses 75 lbs in 10 months???

I got on the scale last night and found that I was down 5 lbs more than I even thought. I immediately cooked a box of pasta-roni (700 calories) at 1am. I almost threw up eating it. My body is still not back to normal from the surgery, so I can't eat much. That doesn't help. Plus, it will be another two weeks until I can lift weights and run to make me crave more food. It's killing me! I cannot gain weight unless I am active and I'm not allowed to be.

I think I'm going to spend 23 hours a day in the gym once I'm cleared...

No comments: