Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who said I wasn't thin enough???

I got partial results from my CAT scan yesterday. Still no results about the tumors, but I have an addition to the mix...a blood clot in my lung. Again...lovely. So, now I have to be on blood thinners. Can't we get me something to "thicken" me up?

I have to give myself a shot in the stomach each day for the next several months (up to six months, they say). And if any of you know about me and needles, I'm not looking forward to it. I did the first one today by myself...and I got through it. They (again with the "they") say it will get easier and I'll "become a pro" at it. If I was going to turn pro in something, why couldn't it be something that woudl make me rich?

Rebecca -- You are now my support group for this!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

of course i will be your support group for this!!! we can totally hang out and shoot up together. and hey, at least you only have to do it once a day... it's all about perspective, right? :)

Crystal said...

hey! you and rebecca can poke each other!