Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

I wasn't sure if it would happen. But, judging by the "rug" I leave on the bottom of my shower each day, now, I only have a few days (maybe a week or so) with hair. Oh well...what can you do? Anyone want to go hat shopping with me? And how do I tan my head while its snowing outside? I'm too pale!

Should I grow a goatee? Actually, I'm not even sure I can grow facial hair anymore. So, that might not work. Maybe I need an earring...like Howie Mandel on "Deal or No Deal."

Cross your fingers that I keep my eyebrows. After all, *bald* might be "in," but *weird* is still weird! :-)

2 comments:

Jen Bretsch said...

You know me - I'll go shopping any time, any place, for anything! You don't have to ask me twice. :-)

Unknown said...

Shopping? Count me in!